The #BlizzardOf2015 is giving me ample time to catch up on work after a busy weekend. I am thankful to have the opportunity to both relax with my friends while also devoting effort to my own personal projects.
Blame it on Instagram updates, but I am literally in awe of the spring-summer 2015 haute couture shows in Paris. It is making me nostalgic for my trip with the Party of Six to the city of lights. I am hoping to share more photos, stories, & tips from my travels in the coming year.
Check out the links below for a couple of things I am LOVING this week.
THIS WEEK’S STYLESILIKE LIST
- If you are even remotely interested in fashion, read THE BLONDE SALAD blog posts religiously. Then, go follow CHIARA FERRAGANI on every social media platform. Her content is equally engaging & entertaining.
- I have a gift card to MADEWELL, so I am looking for some options. Therefore, THIS, THIS, THIS, and ESPECIALLY THIS all need to find a home in my closet as soon as possible, especially since they are ALL ON SALE right now.
- As we prepare for this winter’s imminent blizzard, all I want to do is snuggle in bed & drink this HARRY POTTER INSPIRED BEVERAGE. Thanks for the recommendation, Daniele!
- Snow is starting to fall, but I am setting my sights on spring break. So far, I have one MAIN BIKINI OPTION & need to find more. Any recommendations?
- Since I love clothes, I hope my ultimate frisbee teammates appreciate this little STYLE GUIDE I found after reading another article Olivia sent me. It makes me love the sport even more.
To all my Northeast friends, family, & followers – be safe in the snow!
Be sure to check back next Monday for the next edition. XO
#STYLESILIKE are meant to be shared.