It was a special weekend.
On Friday, I was able to spend time with a close family friend & her two daughters. On Saturday, I visited the Red Bull Arena to cheer on the United States Women’s National Soccer Team against South Korea. Finally, on Sunday, my whole family celebrated the graduation of my little sister, Meghan, from Villa Walsh Academy. We are so proud of her!
There was a lovely party at Fiddler’s Elbow Country Club after the ceremony, which is where I got these beautiful flowers from.
Photo via INSTAGRAM
Check out the links below for a couple of things I am LOVING this week.
THE STYLESILIKE LIST
- After going to THE USWNT WORLD CUP SEND-OFF GAME on Saturday with friends and family, I am even more excited for the competition to start this weekend. A special shout-out to the SEVENTEEN “OUT” ATHLETES & COACHES who are proving that courage is defined not just by your profession but how you live your life authentically.
- My sister, Kerry, bought me these OLD NAVY PALM TREE SHORTS as a gift, and they are I cannot wait to wear them with my hot pink J.CREW TIPPI SWEATER to a super special event tomorrow in New York. Stay tuned…
- CAITLYN JENNER is a very brave woman.
- My best friend, Daniele, launched her PHOTOGRAPHY ACCOUNT ON INSTAGRAM last week. I am sharing some photos she snapped on the blog later in the week. Be sure to follow along!
- I just purchased these metallic TARGET GENICE SLIDES a few weeks ago, and they seamlessly pair with on-trend sportswear items, like a comfy cool FOREVER 21 JERSEY.
Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!
Be sure to check back next Monday for the next edition. XO
#STYLESILIKE are meant to be shared.