Without Debate

20150313-IMG_7299

Without (GOP) debate, I need an extra dose of female empowerment after last night.

Each piece featured above was designed by a woman who has made a major impact on the fashion industry -Tory Burch, Rebecca Minkoff, Diane von Furstenberg, Carolina Herrera & Victoria Beckham. Simply, they are all beautiful items that would inspire me to live & work each day with a bold passion to make a difference, especially on the subject of gender equality.

To be continued…

ERIN ★

#STYLESILIKE are meant to be shared.

STYLES I LIKE SEAL

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | PINTEREST ]

22 Responses to Without Debate

1. Jessica says:

It’s great to hear you’re striving to make a difference! & the pieces you feature are absolutely stunning!

2. Jenny says:

I LOVE all of these designers and aspire to own something from each of them someday — I have Tory Burch down.

3. Courtney says:

Absolutely gorgeous styles, and definitely women to look up to! And I understand what you mean…the more I watch Trump, the madder I get!

4. Cassie says:

Yes yes yes! Always gotta look back and realize all the amazing work women have done!

Cassie
    My Pop of Color

5. May says:

YES this is great. I’m feeling the same way 😉

6. Jordyn says:

Super cool compilation idea. I love that all the pieces were designed by women who have made a major contribution to fashion!

7. The items you selected are beautiful! I especially love that blush purse. I think we all need a little bump of feminist power every now and then. 🙂

8. Kirsten says:

Beautiful dresses!

9. Shane says:

Love it! Girl power ftw!

10. Lindsey says:

I love the Tory Burch piece!
    xx, Lindsey

11. I’m a huge fan of the leading ladies in the fashion industry – absolutely love hearing their backstories!

Pick Your Beau

12. Nicole says:

I love your post. It is so empowering and I love learning about designers who have made an impact!

13. Annaliese says:

What beautiful dresses!! Such a fitting post after the debate last night. 🙂

xoxo A

14. Mikkaela says:

Ahh, absolutely love all three of those gowns – can they just magically appear in my closet, please?!
    xx, Mikkaela

15. I love all of the female empowerment articles that I’ve been reading lately. I think it’s finally our time to really shine and come out of her own and FINALLY create some equality among genders. All of the pieces you shared are so beautiful, and they’re made even more beautiful because of the strong women that created them.

16. I love your picks! I’ll know that I’ve made it in my career when I can afford a closet full of DVF wrap dresses 😉

XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

17. Felice Raina says:

Victoria Beckham is one of my favorite designers. I admire all she has accomplished with such a young career in fashion. I could spot her designs anywhere ♥

18. Elana says:

Gorgeous gowns!

19. We have such strong, empowered and bold female designers that have completely taken the fashion world by storm! I love this girl power you’re sharing!

20. Alicia says:

Amen to that! I also love supporting the ladies. Love these gowns!

xo, Alicia | Alicia Tenise