Photo via INSTAGRAM
Fall is here!
I am doing my best to DRESS THE PART, as a result of the chillier weather. However, this season is about much more than combining a vest & pair of boots in a stylish manner. Since I mentioned it, for now, here are my FAVORITE PAIR OF BOOTS & my FAVORITE VEST this year!
It seems like Christmas will be here before we know it, but I am determined to take advantage of this final week of Halloween festivities and next month’s Thanksgiving preparations.
In case you are like me and take a little more time to define your plans, check out my list for inspiration for the next few weeks!
AUTUMN TO-DO LIST
- Buy fresh apples for friends from a local market in New York City, since I definitely missed my opportunity to go apple picking at an orchard until next year…
- Dress up in my best work-appropriate Halloween attire for our weekly theme day
- Bring in colorful candy to share with my co-workers
- Decorate my desk with minimal but cheerful fall decorations
- Watch my favorite classic movies (Hocus Pocus & Halloweentown)
- Finalize my Halloween costumes
- Go to the Boston College football tailgate in costume, as this weekend’s game is actually on Halloween (!!!)
- Attend my sister’s first annual Halloween party in Boston
- Gather clothes to donate to a shelter
- Spend one night only drinking hot apple cider & playing with new beauty products AKA everything GLOSSIER has ever made
- Learn how to bake a pie but accept now that it will probably suck
- Pick my Thanksgiving outfit early, in order to ensure it does not involve a pencil skirt of any kind
- Find my turkey hat that I literally only wear on Thanksgiving
- Go to the movies on a special cousin/sibling outing during our long weekend together
- Write a list of all that I am thankful for
What is on your autumn to-do list?
#STYLESILIKE are meant to be shared.